Welcome to www.faanoon.com (“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Faa Noon eCommerce, a foundation registered in the State of Qatar with its office located in Doha, Qatar (“we”, “our” or “us”).
1. ABOUT OUR SITE
The Site is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and enterprise entities to buy products. We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
2. ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
- you are able to provide an address in the State of Qatar for delivery of products.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
- When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or similar;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or the interests or property of other users;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights" ) that belong to or are licensed to us; or
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties;
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
4. WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS & UNDERTAKINGS
- Subject to clause 1, the Services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, all conditions, representations or warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular or general purpose, of non-infringement, of compatibility or that the Services are secure or error free or will operate without interruption or will be provided in a timely or proper manner or at all.
- Furthermore, whilst we attempt to be as accurate as possible, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Additionally, as a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by us or third parties through the Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies or defects in any of the listings. As a seller, it is your responsibility to review the content of your listings for accuracy and you will not attempt to hold our catalogue/content providers or us responsible for inaccuracies.
5. LIABILITY & INDEMNITIES
- for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party; or
- for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
6. SUSPENSION, TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in relation to a cancelled product(s) order will be refunded.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- Communications. You may contact us through email, social media or live chat on the Site, or by calling our call centre on +974-5083-5656 (Qatar).
- Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.